New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Strolling In Central

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet
Allignment: Military

Strolling In Central Empty
PostSubject: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Holden had just gotten back from a talk with the Furher. They played a little chess and talked about the Fuhrer's family. There wasnt much serious talk, except for the increasing demand of soldiers in the Northern Territories known as the Briggs, and how he would be tasked with inspecting the area for a few weeks. He walked by a liquor store and decided to buy his Aunt her favorite drink for when he visits her next week. He entered the store and ordered the drink before sitting down at a nearby counter and buying himself a Captain and Cola.
Back to top Go down
Alester

Alester

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:28 am

from behind him, alester had walked to him. he had a serious look on his face as he sat next to him.

"so how is the army my old friend?"
he said with no emotion
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Holden's peace and quiet was quickly interrupted by an old face. Alester Alester was once Holden's superior, until, actually Holden wasnt exactly sure why Alester left. Well, you know, dinner and chess with the Fuhrer. Training rookies, and killing people he kept his eyes on the table as he drunk his beverage.
Back to top Go down
Alester

Alester

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:43 am

Alester looked at him calmly. he hadn't seen this guy in awhile, yet he distanced himself away from him because he was one of the people he would eventually have to kill.

"Why do you still do such pointless things? I don't see any reason for such an army to exist." he said with no emotion as he ordered a drink.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:47 am

Holden shrugged i get a cool pocketwatch, lots of cash, access to very high and classified military files he downed his first glass and ordered another So, mr. illegal alchemist, what brings you to Central...you got a death wish or something?
Back to top Go down
Alester

Alester

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:57 am

Alester then drank his first drink, and refused to have another. he then looked at him straight in the eye and spoke.

"Such materialistic things are not needed for such a world, and i dont have a death wish. I have actually came here to kill one of your higher rank officers. i already killed a lieutenant, so wit that i have pretty much done what i came here for. so i think all i really wanted to do was see how you were doing." he said calmly
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:59 am

We are alchemists Alester he finished off his second drink and told the waiter to keep them coming without "materials" we would have no power he looked his old friend in the eyes wouldnt you agree?
Back to top Go down
Alester

Alester

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:06 am

Alester looked at him in the eyes. he did like to see his old friends and they usually gave him a more intense look on reality. Sometimes he would be inspired by his old freinds.

"true, yet you should know that i require no material for my ability to exist. thus it doesn't matter to me. Though i have never heard an alchemist who uses money, classified military files, or pocket watches to use alchemy. Have you?" he said this in hopes that he would spark a realization in him that what he meant were humanly desires rather than materialistic things
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:14 am

All alchemists started alchemy using materials, the basics Alester he sipped his drink. Holden reached in his pocket and pulled out his pocketwatch You know what this thing does it dangled in the air a few seconds before he put it back in his pocket. No matter, im the second youngest Lieutenant General in Amestrian history, behind you. he sipped his drink some more Besides youd be suprised what i can do with money, a pocketwatch, and some files
Back to top Go down
Alester

Alester

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:24 am

Alester just looked into his eyes. he then turned away from him as he looked blankly into the table.

"One day i would like to see what you can do with such odd tools, though i believe my time here is up. I just warn you that you should leave the army while you still can, if you don't i can't be responsible for your death." he said calmly
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:52 am

He closed his eyes and smiled at Alesters comment Im not afraid to die Alester, you of all people should know that he finished off his third drink and ordered one last one. He lifted it in the air Here's to you and your unnecassry caring for my life he put the glass to his lips and downed it all. Ill see ya later Alester he sat in his seat, waiting for a repsonse.
Back to top Go down
Alester

Alester

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:23 pm

Alester stood up and looked at him by turning his head slightly.

"i don't believe it's unnecessary. I believe that you could have been a great warrior in my cause, though i see where your heart lies."
he turned away from him, "i also do respect that you don't fear death, it means that i won't feel as guilty when you die rather than if you had feared it. Bye, my friend." he said as he then seemed to dissolve into dust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strolling In Central   Strolling In Central I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strolling In Central
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Gen Alchemy :: Amestris :: Central City-
Jump to: