New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Kody Genji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fuuchou

Kody Genji Empty
PostSubject: Kody Genji   Kody Genji I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 pm

Name Kody Genji
State Alchemist Surname N/A
State or Wandering: Wandering
Age 16
Height 6'2"
Weight 145
Race Amstrian
Occupation Nomad
Military Rank N/A
Appearence
Kody Genji The_Guy_by_Lost_Jacket
^Did not draw^
Personality He never, ever speaks. People question wether or not he even can, but it doesn't really matter because in almost everything else, he could beat a state alchemist with one hand.
Unique Alchemic Ability Water Type Alchemy
Transmutation Circle Location: Tatooed on his face
Biography: He has a very unknown history, and he will never tell about even the parts he knows.
RP Sample: Kody walked through the plains. Silently stolling through the area. He feintly looked around and seemed like he really didn't care what was happening. Suddenly a wave of fire flew at him, a state alchemist apparently. He turned his head and looked like he took a deep breath. He placed one hand on his cheek and the circle tatooed on it suddenly blasted out water. The State alchemist was dowsed with water and had no alchemy but the average type.

Kody turned and used his extreme skill in alchemy, and grabbed a fence, and turned the badly put together wood into a five foot long lance. He spun the lance over his head single-handedly. The state alchemist began to freak out and ran away. Not wanting to waste alchemy, Kody threw the lance, and impaled the Alchemist completely through. Knowing there was no way for a normal human to survive that, he walked away without a care.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

Kody Genji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kody Genji   Kody Genji I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Though he doesn't speak of his bio, I want to know what it is, regardless, unless you're slowly going to reveal your history while RPing, you have to post it. Plus, what alchemy does the circle on your face do?
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net
fuuchou

Kody Genji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kody Genji   Kody Genji I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 am

Yeah that was what I was going to do, reveal his history through RP. And if you read the RP sample you'd know what the circle does.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

Kody Genji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kody Genji   Kody Genji I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 am

Ahh, so all it can do it create water. That's fine, but what are you making the water out of? You have to change something into the water. And, you can't turn the fence into the lance without a circle.
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kody Genji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kody Genji   Kody Genji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kody Genji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Gen Alchemy :: Creation :: Characters-
Jump to: