New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Mimi Hagnim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mimi Hagnim

Mimi Hagnim Empty
PostSubject: Mimi Hagnim   Mimi Hagnim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:36 am

Name: Mimi Hagnim
Height: 4'8"
Weight: 92lb
Appearance:Mimi is usually wearing black tight shirt and short red skirt. She has long black hair with red at the tips that goes down to her knees. She has light blue eyes. She is super tan from being in the sun.
Personality: She is easily offended at times but she loves to pick on people
Abnormal Ability: Vampire
History: Mimi lost her parents to a vampire hunter when she was 3. She traveled learning new abilities. she mostly drank animal blood but when she ran into a village she would drink about 2 humans bloods because she got so little. one day when she was 7 she ran into a family that was going to eat her til they realised she wasnt human they then took her in as one of their own and raised her. once she was 15 they enrolled her into Dark Academy.
RP Sample: Mimi walks through the forest not caring. She has been in the forest for 4 years by herself and no danger as came to her. As Mimi walks she hears a noise she then crouches listening again. She hears it again and looks that way and starts crawling quietly over to the noise. All of a sudden something captures her and shes trapped. A rope scaley thing is tight around her, it was blue. The creature turned her to face it. Mimi looks at the creature intensly surprised. "You...your a monster...like me" The creature saw her fangs and sniffed the air. "Yes. your a vampire right? i'm sorry thought you where a human" The creature set her down.
Back to top Go down

Mimi Hagnim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Gen Alchemy :: Creation :: Characters-
Jump to: