New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Stop in a Small Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

Stop in a Small Town Empty
PostSubject: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:13 am

She had finally found a place she thought the military would never find her. Everything here was so simple, they didn't even use cars here, but horse and carriage instead. There was a cheery look on her face as she skipped through the field of flowers. She found a well and pulled up the bucket, splashing water on her hands to wash the blood off. She looked at the picture in the wallet she had recently gotten. Simple man that seemed to live here. According to the rest of the pictures, the man had a family: a wife, two daughters and a son. Heh, what a devious thought, that they shall be left alone forever. She slipped it back in her pocket and looked out into the distance. The sky was blue. Very blue.
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet
Allignment: Military

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 am

Holden just got back from his aunts house, she kicked him out again. He didnt know why he bothered her like he did, she was a very nice lady and looked out for him when he was a child. Him and her just dont see eye to eye anymore, shes the kinda women who doesnt wanna deal with you if you dont believe in the same thing. He came down the road and stopped walking next to a girl, he didnt know who she was and didnt much care. He pulled out his military issue pocketwatch and checked the time.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:30 am

In her peripheral vision, she noticed a man next to her. He held the silver pocket watch with a symbol that brought up horrible memories. She quickly splashed more water on her hands to removed the crimson liquid. She did nothing different when she noticed the symbol. He may have noticed something. Maybe she could play around with this man, hope he doesn't notice anything about her. She turned to the man, her hands still wet, but clean now. There was a large smile on her face. "Hi, mister. Are you new in town?"
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:36 am

Holden was interrupted by the girl next to him. He put the watch back in his pocket No, i lived here when i was a child he looked down at her I havent seen you around here before, you new here Resembool was a very small town and it didnt get very man "passing throughers". He squinted his eyes at her ready for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:49 am

Heh, she should have anticipated a question like this. Well, she could get it to work. "Yeah, I just moved here with my dad." Her false emotion wasn't any different than it formerly had been. Heh, she might have an idea here. "Do you want to meet him?"
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:53 am

Holden shook his head No, i could give a crap about your dad wierd question they just met and she was asking him to meet her father. Either she was either extremely nice or up to something. He kneeled down and got eye level with her Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:57 am

Crap! He found a way through. She can always bounce back, there's always a correct answer. "Because I just moved here and I don't know anyone. If you met my dad, maybe we could play!" She was definitely taking the personality of a young child. She was acting like a 6 or 7 year old. Her looks matched the age decently enough. She could range from 7-12 with the body she used. Hopefully this would turn out well. Hopefully, this man wasn't a complete mastermind.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:02 am

Holden moved his eyes to the top of his head, to think. Hmm...Nope he stood up and turned his side to her again. To be honest, i dont like kids and besides what kind of dad lets there child run out here and just talk to strangers he placed his hands in his pockets. This girl was pretty annoying and he had no interest in meeting her dad, nor playing with her. He'd rather put his arms through a shredder.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:11 am

"Oh... ok..." Ugh! Come on! He should've agreed... She still had a trick or two up her sleeve. She turned back to the well and put her hand down into the darkness. It started to change while it was down there. It changed to just a bleeding stump. She put a horrified, painful look on her face and screamed out in pain. This would get his attention.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:55 am

Holden jumped at her scream then looked over her way. He walked over to the well and looked in it. He looked at her arm as it began to bleed furiously, he rolled his eyes and pulled her arm out. He held it tightly and shook his head, then began to drag her to his friends house, his friends was an x-doctor around 80 or so, he could help. Holden was being unintentionally rough with the girl as he literally dragged her down the pathway.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:55 am

God, this guy was mean. She "lost" her hand and the most he could do was roll his eyes and pull her around? Then again, she shouldn't be thinking this sort of thing. She was going to kill him, probably. But, he was bringing her somewhere. If they ended up at a place with another person, she would have to change her plans.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:10 am

Holden dragged her over to a small hut and he knocked on the door. An old man around 80 opened the door he looked at Holden then looked at the girl. Holden held her arm up to the old man, the old mans mouth dropped and the cigarette he had in his mouth fell out. Oh my god Holden! he yanked her away from him What the hell is your problem, this girl is bleeding to death ad your dragging her around like a doll He gave Holden a very dirty look. Holden sighed Whatever, take care of her, so i can get the hell outta here he looked over at the girl Serves her dad right, letting her out alone like that...besides she's really annoying. The old man turned his back to Holden and rushed to his cabinet he pulled out various medical supplies and began to tend to her arm. Your a fool Holden, always have been, how someone like you became who you are is beyond me you could tell he was trying to be gentle with the girl, but, his anger was getting the better of him. Holden smirked Pssh, says the bitter old doctor he pulled out a pack of smokes and lit one up Youve always resented alchemists, Dante, ever since they killed your wife the doctor stopped were he was and turned his attention to Holden You dont know anything, why are you even here i told you i never wanna see you again, didnt i? Holden exhaled a plume of smoke I was visiting my aunt the old man scoffed Visit! you probably went over there and harrassed her with bad memories and she kicked you out again, right!? Holden rolled his eyes Yea, yea what ever doc, hurry up, im not gonna stay here and quarrel with you. The doctor finished patching up her arm and wiped his forehead Just get out, ill take this girl to her dad
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:23 am

She was getting bored, and their petty arguing was just irritating. The last thing she heard was that this old doctor was gonna take her to her dad. She wanted that in the first place, but then she would lose her main target. She shook her head and walked between them, she slowly started looking older, like her normal self instead of the child. "Wait wait wait. The more the merrier." She held out her stub of a hand to the old man, a spike growing from it, sitting less than an inch from his neck. "So, how about I take out this guy, and we play, okay, state alchemist?" The most disturbing part was the look on her face. It was a cute, but it held some demented twist. Like a little girl with a chainsaw, or a kitten standing on a dead body.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:30 am

Holden smirked, he slapped his hand on the wall and a spike protruded from the ceiling and stabbed into the old mans head Kiss my ass, i have better things to do then deal with a weirdo like you Holden had seen alot of weird things in his time and hed be lying if he said the girls spike arm didnt suprise him, but, he wasnt gonna make a big deal about it, he killed the doctor to prove that, and would blame it on her anyways. He let his hand off the wall and the spike dissapeared. He turned aroound and opened the door and made his way out. Hopefully she wouldnt follow.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:43 am

She grinned even further. So much violence, yet so much carelessness. He wasn't that bad. Maybe just a little bit of a fight would be good. She ran towards the doorway, but right when she got outside it, she back flipped onto the roof. Her arm hard reverted to normal and there was no trace of blood on her clothes. "Hey, come on. Stay for a bit. I swear you'll have a fun time." Her grin was terrible. It would shatter the soul of any normal person.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:49 am

Holden turned around at the girls comment. When he looked up at her she had a very frightful grin on her face. He squinted his eyes and shook his head Why should i stay his cigarrette was nearly finished I just dont see the point he grabbed his finished cigarrette and flicked it on the floor fighting you or anybody is the last thing i wanna do...or didnt you catch that when i killed that bitchy doctor?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:53 am

"You should play with me," She jumped off the roof and landed right in front of the man in a crouched position. "Because I'm BORED!" She screamed the last words. Running around all day truly was boring, and, somehow, fighting people halted her boredom. Quite useful.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 am

Holden shrugged Thats your problem, girl he pulled out another smoke, ever since he had become Lieutenant General he became a chain smoker almost a pack a day now. he stuck it in his mouth and lit a match, he used matches to light his cigarrettes it gave it a better flavor. He flcike dthe match around to put it out and dropped it on the floor Listen mutant child, find some other State Alchemist to "play" with. he reached over and slapped her cheek lightly a few times.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:06 am

"But you're the closest one to me." She plucked the cigarette from his lips, inhaled the smoke and put out the slight flame with her fingers. She blew the smoke in his face, taunting him. "You should use those, it's not good for you."
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:08 am

He grabbed the cigarrette back and put it back in his mouth. No shit, but i could honestly give a crap if i die, so you could imagine how little how i die matters he turned around and waved back at her See ya freak, its been fun
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 am

"Nooo! (This is to be pronounced like 'moo' but with an n)" She kicked off the ground, out of her crouching position. She was trying to tackle him, to keep him from leaving. She noticed a couple people were looking out of their windows at the two. Her hair quickly changed to red. If she was gonna be seen, she might as well use a separate identity.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:18 am

Holden turned around at her comment and was tackled by her. He noticed her hair color changed and he squinted his eyes. He pushed her off Dont you get it, i have no interest in you AT ALL he picked up his cigarrette which was knocked out of his mouth when she tackled him. Here he placed his hand on the floor and erected a giant wall to seperate him and here Good Bye! he yelled, and he began to walk away again.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:24 am

She shook her head, disappointed at the wall. She punched it, crumbling it. She continued to follow him. "I don't care if you don't like me, I like you. You're suck a douche it's awesome." She spoke with a happy tone and wasn't sure if what she said was intended to be a complement or not. How odd.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:45 am

He turned around and noticed she was still following him. He then took off running Leave me alone he was running away from a little girl. If he had saw this he would shake his head and call himself and idiot, but, he didnt care this freak was chasing him and he had to get away or hed be forced to fight her, and he wasnt gonna do that.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:01 am

She ran at an amazing speed. When she caught up with the man, she slowed to his speed and simply ran beside him. "So, how's it going? You gonna continue running or just stay and fight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop in a Small Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Gen Alchemy :: Amestris :: Resembool-
Jump to: