New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Alester's base

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alester

Alester

Alester's base Empty
PostSubject: Alester's base   Alester's base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:19 am

Alester sat in his thrown that he had built himself after leaving the army. he had decided that the world had grown to chaotic for there to be anymore alchemists other than the ones that would follow him. he felt that they abused their power for the worst and that they needed judgement. His overall mission, was the extinction of the alchemists and the anyone in the army that didn't ablidge to join him. After this he was sure that the world would be a better place under him. he would have been able to study all kinds of alchemy and learn how to manipulate his ablity to counter them, thus making him a glorious leader over the ones left after his planned massacre.

he kept a serious look on his face as he thought about his plan. he tapped on the arm of the thrown as he was deep in thought. he black hair swayed from the gentle breeze in his base. He then caught a hold of reality and looked at his surounding. the base looked lika a mansion from the inside, but from the outside it was just a giant sand dune. he liked what he had done with the place. He had also two throwns to the right and left of him, one of witch was already taken. he was waiting for the one whom sat in the seat to give him his mission, for he had just heard of the humunculi. he desired to harvest respect over them. he wanted to use them in his mission, though he just needed to find them. he sat in his thrown as he thought of ways to capture and own the ability to use the Homunculi for his overall plan.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Alester's base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alester's base   Alester's base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:36 am

Aero walked in through the door hidden in the sand, it opened into a surprisingly large luxurious interior. He saw Alestar on his throne. Aero walked up and tossed his overcoat onto his smaller throne to the left of Alestar's. "You know we're gonna have to rebuild all of this in central after we take down the state. Aero said smiling with confidence. Alestar was the smartest person he knew, but why did he build such an elaborate lair in this dry wasteland. Aero liked it much more...humid, for there was more material in humid air for his ice. Aero walked over to grab some water.
Back to top Go down
Alester

Alester

Alester's base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alester's base   Alester's base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:48 am

Alester saw Aero walk in, he was expecting him. He was a key point in his future army and he would provide much power and streangth to it. he hoped that aero would stick with him to the end and that he would always be by his side. He was a great alchemist and he was a great friend. he was actually the only one he could open up to and actually talk to as a freind.

"yea, i know. but for know we have this to keep us hidden from the others as we complete the steps of our plan." he said calmly, "though i do have a mission for you my friend. there are biengs called the humunculus, and i believe they would be a great addition to our cause. you should find them with my help, and manipulate them to come back here to see if we can control them to fight by our side. doesn't that sound grand?" he said as he tapped his fingers on his thrown
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Alester's base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alester's base   Alester's base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:58 am

"They are really, I had only heard rumors. That does sound grand." Aero looked at him. "So what did you have in mind" Aero knew of the hommunculus, every alchemist had, though many believed it only a legend. To be honest Aero never really beleived such things, but if Alestar said they existed then they were real, he was the smartest person Aero knew.
Back to top Go down
Alester

Alester

Alester's base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alester's base   Alester's base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:04 am

Alester stood up from his throne and walked towards aero. when he reached him he just leaned on a wall and looked at him calmly.

"i heard one of them is in dublith. your mission is to find it, then bring it back here at all costs. here, take this if you need help." he said as he tossed him a machanical phone like thing. "you call me when you have any kind of issue, though i trust that youll do just fine." he said calmly as he made his way back to the throne
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Alester's base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alester's base   Alester's base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:17 am

Aero smiled, he liked going Dublinth there was plenty of water there. "So i find the creature and bring it here easy enough. I won't fail you. Aero slightly bowed. He grabbed his overcoat and disappeared out the door.
Back to top Go down
Alester

Alester

Alester's base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alester's base   Alester's base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:32 am

Alester just watched him leave as he sat in his throne. he new that Aero would not fail him in this mission and that with him by his side, he would not fail in his mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alester's base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alester's base   Alester's base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alester's base
Page 1 of 1