New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Returning to Base

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero

Aero

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:29 am

Aero and the homunculus approached the entrance to Alestar's underground lair. Aero notice she had changed her clothing, which must be part of her ability. "The entrance is right here in at the bottom of this dune." Aero said as he went to the door, put his key into the small lock and walked in. He saw Alestar still was on the throne Aero again took off his overcoat and tossed it on his smaller throne next to Alestar's.hey Aero said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:32 am

As they entered the lair her clothing slowly changed back to the light blue sundress. Most that watched it happen would just believe that they had seen wrong. Time to use her innocent voice again. "A-alright, mister..."
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net
Alester

Alester

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 am

Alester looked at her with exelent percission. he watched her every move as she stood before him. he nearly didn't take notice of Aero walking in. he just nodded at him and stepped forward towards the girl. he was ammazed from what he saw in her. he saw her cloths slightly change and he new exactly what homonculus she was. he guessed because only one of them could have that ability.

"So your Envy." he said as he stood infront of her with his hand on his blade. "Well its nice to meet a homonculus for the first time. i could really use you if you join me. i promise you that it would be for a better purpose." he said as he turned and sat back in his throne. "And by the way, cut the acting. im not an idiot..." he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:55 am

Aero laughed She does that i almost had to carry her here, she was pretty dedicated to the character Aero had heard what Alester had said. So this was Envy. Aero got lost in thought and made his way to his throne to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:59 am

She completely dropped the act and a slight grin was put upon her face. "Does nobody like fine acting? And, I'd rather you didn't use my formal name. 'Envy'. It doesn't sound too appealing, but, then again, it was never supposed to. I don't feel like joining any 'groups' or 'factions' or 'guilds' or anything like that. Just tell me what you want me to do and what the pay is."
Back to top Go down
Alester

Alester

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:06 am

Alester gave no real emotion to what she said, he just sat in his throne and watched. he seemed to not like this, "envy" chracter. he didn't like her one bit as she asked for pay. he thought that she should just work for them, but he didn't want to show her his power so he just stood up and walked towards her.

"Pay? so your doing this for money? i see know, don't get "envious" about how i live in a rich looking mansion and your not. but if you must know ill pay you well, only if you do me a favor. Go to the army, infiltrate it. bring any skilled alchemists here, and kill all those who resist. Got it?" he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Aero sat there watching. Alester seemed to think she would be able to infilitrate the army...Aero got the idea. It should be quite a challenge Alester, i don't know if her acting is good enough to fool the state. Aero said sounding serious, knowing it would stir the homunculus.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:52 pm

"I-infiltrating the military..." This wasn't her acting, she was actually nervous. "You're gonna have to raise the pay... I don't go near the military. They might catch me. If they catch me, I'm gone." She stopped talking and just sat there, thinking. She finally came to her final decision. "Get me a body of something from the military, preferably higher ranked. Do that and I'll do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Alester

Alester

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Alester paused. he thought about exactly what she said and pondered how this was relevent to his mission. though in the end of his intense thinking, he decided that he might as well ablidge, though he didn't want her trying anything smart while HE left to go get a high ranked body.

"girl....If that is what you need then it shall be done. I myself shall go out and find such a suitable body for your mission. though i want you to stay here while i go retrieve one. Aero, you make sure she doesn't try anything stupid while im gone." he said as he walked past her without any emotion towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:10 am

Aero couldn't figure out why the homunculus wanted money, with her talents there was no reason for her to not be filthy rich. Aero heard the order that he would be baby sitting the creature. Aero was a bit pissed off, but it was an order and he would follow it, besides this meant Alester would be the one fighting the high ranking officer. We'll be here waiting for your return Alester. Try to have some fun. Aero gave a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:26 am

She nodded to Alester, a completely serious look on her face. With almost anything else, she'd be laid back, but the military was something she actually found dangerous, only because of the Fuhrer. She calmed herself and looked at the man who brought her here. A grin cracked onto her face. "So... what are we supposed to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:49 am

Aero groaned.Well i suggest you stay hydrated while we wait. Aero closed his eyes in his throne Pretending to fall asleep.You can do whatever you want as long as you stay here. Aero stayed still hoping she would leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:19 am

Heh, not a very smart thing to say to a bored, restless, everliving being. Still, there wasn't much to do in the room with two chairs. Might as well mess around with him. She walked in front of him and morphed into him, as exactly as she could. She just stood, there, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:28 am

The room had gotten quiet, maybe this wouldn't be so bad Aero thought, he squinted his eyes open slowly. His eyes popped open in surprise. It was like looking in a mirror, every body shape every small tear in clothing, she had copied perfectly, as eerie as it was he couldn't help but admit it was impressive. With a power like that, why is it you need to work for money. It would be easy for you to get tons of money. Aero asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:44 am

"With a power like that, why is it you need to work for money. It would be easy for you to get tons of money." She mimicked perfectly, catching every single different piece of accent in there. This could get interesting. She did nothing more. She just sat there with a serious look on her (his) face. She waited, ready to mirror him again.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:16 am

Aero could have stopped it there closed his eyes and went back to fake sleeping but, he was intrigued. He reached down and pulled out his Katana. With a very slow slash he collided his and... his blades together. They sounded identical. He wondered, he place his blade to his cheek slowly he made a small cut. and watched as Kasi for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:28 am

OOC: Hey, did I mention my name isn't Kasi on this forum?

The appearance of a cut came on the face, but it wasn't really a cut, simply a mirage. It quickly returned to the normal face. "Why don't you try that again, keep making cuts until they actually appear on me?" She was grinning in her mind, but kept a serious face on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:07 am

(OoC ok ill take the bait)

Aero stared incredulously at the image as the cut disappeared, then ignore her comment altogether. His mind was turning again, he was talking to something rare and unique, only heard of in legend, too many questions poured into his head. Ok, so tell me homunculus, do call you envy, or is there some other name you prefer.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:20 am

"I've gone by a lot of names," As she spoke, she started morphing back into the little girl she was, but she still had the sword. "But the name of the girl that used to inhabit that body was Kinshi. So, I go by that." She had a cute smile on her face as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:52 am

So it was true, humans became homunculus. So out of curiosity, where is that body exactly? Aero asked with a huge smile on his face. Aero knew the importance of the body. Aero started to wonder how Alester was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:08 am

She put a cute look on her face and she leaned in close to the man. "I can't tell you." She spoke is a very taunting voice, acting like a little girl. She didn't move out of her bent position, she just waited
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:01 am

Aero laughed again, Can't or won't He spoke cooly, knowing all the while that she wouldn't. After all it was one of her few major weak points, Aero knew this and accepted he would have to find out on his own one day once Alester was finished with his plan. Aero smiled coyly
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:11 am

"Well... I suppose I could tell you, but then I'd be giving away too much information about myself." She got back onto her feet, turned around and took a couple steps. "So, tell me a bit about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:13 pm

Aero thought seriously Not much to tell, really He lied Joined the state as soon as I could and moved through the ranks, when that got to boring Alester provided a new oppurtunity. So you were created by some fool trying to raise the dead right. Aero asked changing the topic off himself.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 pm

She found it funny how transition to his question. "I agree the Fuhrer is a fool. But, yeah. He tried to resurrect a little girl with alchemy and I was the result. They studied me for a long time, but couldn't figure out what I was. I eventually got bored there so I ran away. I've been traveling around and I got here." She walked over to the wall and started punching it, lightly, bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning to Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Base   Returning to Base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to Base
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next