New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

A lake of Mystery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:57 am

She looked at the lake, staring at her reflection in the water. She was bored, but it was too crowded for killing anyone. She watched as her eyes started to change colors. It was the only thing that would entertain her at the moment. Her face suddenly changed to something odd, a demon or such. She quickly hit her hand into the water and covered her face. When she peeked out of her fingers the water was settled and she was back to normal. That was odd...
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net
Aero

Aero

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:25 am

Well that didn't take long. Aero had just arrived in Dublith, as he was making his way to refill his canteen in a small lake he saw on his map, there he saw something. He wasn't sure what he saw, logic dictated this was probably the creature he was looking for. He approached her next to the waters edge. "Hiya, My name is Aero, got a minute? Aero had a hand on his katana, but he was hopeful it wouldn't come to that.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 am

She turned her head to the man, her, now, light blue eyes looking up at him. "Umm... sure..." Her voice was quiet and innocent. She might as well be a little girl playing with the water in the lake. Hopefully this man meant no harm and didn't see the small bit of the red mark on her chest. She slightly made her shirt raise up by her morphing ability, hoping to hide the symbol. She lightly drummed her finger against the ground, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:45 am

Aero saw it try to cover as normal. He kept smiling,"You really should check the area before you use that ability of yours." Aero's smile disappeared. "So here's the thing my good friend has this plan to, well lets just say he wants to ask you something. I imagine someone with your talents is driven mad with boredom, the one thing i can promise is if you come with me you will not be bored. This was the only tactic Aero could come up with on the way here. He hoped it would work.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:50 am

Time for her acting to come up. A couple tears started to drop from her eyes. Her arms covered her chest. "Y-you pervert... you were looking at m-my chest..." She tried to speak loud enough so the few people around them would hear her plead for help. It may work, may not. She started to lightly sob, covering her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:02 am

He really would have preferred not doing this, but she really left him no choice he had a job to do. In a flash of Aero had one hand on the lake and one on the ground. The circle on his armband glowed as two thick streams of ice formed heading straight for the two families, they didn't see it coming with the low light from above, the ice expanded onto both families completely when Aero stopped there were two large cubes of ice with the judging stares frozen forever on their faces.
"Now then where were we" Aero said calmly as he turned to face the girl again.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:08 am

Huh, he had preset ice transmutation circles. She still had to act. She started to sob louder, bringing her knees to her chest. She started to lightly shake. She needed to make this look as real as possible, needed to make her look like she was actually a poor defenseless girl playing next to the lake. "Wh-why did you hurt those p-people?" She spoke, still sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 am

Aero laughed this wasn't going to be easy. He thought for a minute and decided his next course of action. He bent over and picked her up. "I guess im carrying you back to Lior" Aero sad dryly. If she wanted to play helpless child he would just kidnap her. Actually this wasn't that bad of a situation.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:16 am

"No!" She screamed loud enough to get the attention of anyone around the lake. Several families looked over in their direction. "Leave me alone!" She started to struggle, trying to keep from using her full strength so she wouldn't be obviously detected. She tried to push herself out of his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:23 am

Aero sighed and began to run she didn't seem to weigh much so he moved through the surrounding trees quickly enough after ten minutes of straight sprinting he put he down against a tree. "There's no reason for you to keep pretending. There are two options here you can continue this charade, i will bind your wrists, tie your legs, gag you and put you in a bag for the rest of this journey...or you can walk next to me and we can talk like regular people. She seemed to want to be treated like a human, so Aero started treating her like a child.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:29 am

She couldn't get away from him with the mere strength of a human. She finally opened her eyes and they were in a forest, away from everyone. She heard what he said and her sobbing stopped at once. "That would make you seem even more like a pervert, now wouldn't it. I could do several things here to make you look bad, I could probably even kill you, but... as long as you aren't gonna do anything bad or perverted to me, I suppose I'll go with you... you're obviously not from the military, so I guess it's fine." She looked up to the man, a calm smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:45 am

Very good lets get going then.I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting my boss. Aero started walking in the direction of the road to lior. He couldn't help but wonder what the extent of this creatures power was. He would get answers soon enough though. So, ever been to Lior?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:01 am

She got to her feet and started following the man. Might as well play around with him while she still had the chance. She kept her innocent voice, but had a bit of her normal voice in it. "No, I've never been there, enlighten me. Tell me what this magical place is!" She spoke with enthusiasm, though false, it sounded very real.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:06 am

Aero smiled slightly at her enthusiasm Well its a desert. that's about it, but our base camp is pretty sweet. they continued to make small talk as the landscape slowly became more hostile and arid.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:15 am

As they walked, she felt the temperature raise slightly, the humidity lowering. Her clothes started to change. Her small light blue sundress started to change into a thick, light blue robe-like think to protect her from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A lake of Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lake of Mystery   A lake of Mystery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lake of Mystery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Gen Alchemy :: Amestris :: Dublith-
Jump to: